Working with DACA and need to know your workplace rights? Get on the “Working with DACA: Workplace Rights Webinar” March 13 at 8:00pm EST (5:00pm PST)
How long did it take Walmart’s owners to make your annual salary last year? Find out here: http://bit.ly/WaltonSalary
Need a reason to get the rewards credit card designed to meet the needs of Working America members like you? Here are 10!
• Cash rewards card earns 1.5% cash back on all purchases
• No complicated earning categories and you can earn unlimited cash back
• Low Intro APR for 12 months
• Competitive rates
• Improved assistance benefits for eligible cardholders in times of need
• $0 Fraud Liability if your card is lost or stolen
• Card design that shows off your union pride
• No annual fee
• All customer service calls answered in the U.S. 24/7
• Issued by Capital One®, a U.S.-based bank
Need one more reason? It was designed for Working America members like YOU!
For details about the rewards card and to find out about the alternative Low Intro Rate card, visitUnionCardApply.com
21 heartbreaking confessions of unemployed workers—> http://www.buzzfeed.com/aflcio/aitas-so-hard-to-care-about-anything-anymorea-ff8y
The idea that women trade lower pay for better working conditions is bogus.
On this last day of Black History Month, we join AFGE in celebrating EVP Emeritus, Arlene Holt Baker. Holt Baker was the first African-American to be elected as the Executive Vice President of the AFL-CIO and the highest-ranking African-American in the union movement.